Home | New Sites | Chords | Scales | Gear Review | Classifieds | Forums | Lessons | Top 100 Tab Sites
-Join GuitarSeek
-Member Login
-New Sites
-Add a Site
-Guitar Chord Seek
-Guitar Scale Seek
-Tabseek Search
-Gear Review
-Msg Forums
-By Category
-Search Lessons

Help - Bookmark


Asked by CHRIS on 2000-04-27
When creating a lead to a song do you only use the first scale that the rythem is in? (ex.rythem plays C,G,A Do I just play the solo in the C scale?)
Answer posted by kingfish on 2000-09-10
you have alot of choices. you can play the solo in the key of C or Am if it's a short one. depending on the tempo of the song and how many measures are held in each chord change, you can play the whole solo in C or Am or play in the key of each chord change. your ear or maybe the ear of friend will tell you what's the best. How did i get from C to Am?? whatever the key signature is (in this case C) move down four frets and your in the minor position. good luck & practice practice practice..

Answer posted by ktulu on 2001-06-13
well you can play the pentatonci major in C or the pentatonic minor in A you could also use the phrygian mode of the major scale or themixolidyan un C or in G there are a lot of choices

Post an answer to this question:

Copyright © 2000 - 2005 All rights reserved.
Thanks for visiting GuitarSeek.com and TabSeek.com